Monday, April 10, 2017

My Book - Homefront Still Life


Click here for info on Amazon about my new Book!
Homefront Still Life Book

I’m happy to announce that my Book is available on Amazon! I created a 7”x7” 22 page hardcover book with images of my still life paintings.

I’m not a techie person, so the process of working with the publishing program, visiting the publishing help page many times, emailing Amazon on info I needed and then applying it all was quite an undertaking for me. After going through a concussion a few years ago technical things are harder than before. However, the book was a mission I wanted to complete. The process was quite a learning experience. However now that I’ve been through it, it’ll be a piece of cake making the next book! Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment